1. It is important that you completely read and understand the Notice of (I) Pendency of Class Action, Certification of Settlement Class, and Proposed Settlement; (II) Settlement Hearing; and (III) Motion for an Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Reimbursement of Litigation Expenses (the “Notice”) that accompanies this Claim Form, including the Plan of Allocation of the Net Settlement Fund set forth in the Notice. The Notice describes the proposed Settlement, how Settlement Class Members are affected by the Settlement, and the manner in which the Net Settlement Fund will be distributed if the Settlement and Plan of Allocation are approved by the Court. The Notice also contains the definitions of many of the defined terms (which are indicated by initial capital letters) used in this Claim Form. By signing and submitting this Claim Form, you will be certifying that you have read and that you understand the Notice, including the terms of the releases described therein and provided for herein.
2. This Claim Form is directed to all persons or entities who between March 27, 2020 and February 17, 2021, inclusive (the “Settlement Class Period”), purchased or acquired Champignon Brands Inc. n/k/a Braxia Scientific Corp . (“Braxia” or the “Company”) shares on the OTC Market (“Braxia Stock”) and were damaged thereby (the “Settlement Class”). All persons and entities that are members of the Settlement Class are referred to as “Settlement Class Members.”
3. Excluded from the Settlement Class are (a) persons who suffered no compensable losses; and (b) (i) Defendants; (ii) the legal representatives, heirs, successors, assigns, and members of the immediate families of the Individual Defendants; (iii) the parents, subsidiaries, assigns, successors, predecessors and affiliates of Braxia; (iv) any person who served as an Officer and/or director of Braxia during the Settlement Class Period; (v) any entity in which any of the foregoing (i)-(iv) excluded persons have or had a majority ownership interest during the Settlement Class Period; (c) any trust of which any Individual Defendant is the grantor or settlor or which is for the benefit of any Individual Defendant and/or member(s) of his or her immediate family; and (d) Defendants’ liability insurance carriers. Also excluded from the Settlement Class are any persons or entities who or which exclude themselves by submitting a request for exclusion that is accepted by the Court.
4. If you are not a Settlement Class Member do not submit a Claim Form. YOU MAY NOT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, PARTICIPATE IN THE SETTLEMENT IF YOU ARE NOT A SETTLEMENT CLASS MEMBER. THUS, IF YOU ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE SETTLEMENT CLASS (AS SET FORTH IN PARAGRAPH 3 ABOVE), ANY CLAIM FORM THAT YOU SUBMIT, OR THAT MAY BE SUBMITTED ON YOUR BEHALF, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. If you are a Settlement Class Member, you will be bound by the terms of any judgments or orders entered in the Action WHETHER OR NOT YOU SUBMIT A CLAIM FORM, unless you submit a request for exclusion from the Settlement Class. Thus, if you are a Settlement Class Member, the Judgment will release, and you will be barred and enjoined from commencing, instituting, prosecuting or continuing to prosecute any action or other proceeding in any court of law or equity, arbitration tribunal or administrative forum, asserting each and every Released Plaintiff’s Claims (including Unknown Claims) against Defendants’ Releasees.
6. You are eligible to participate in the distribution of the Net Settlement Fund only if you are a member of the Settlement Class and if you complete and return this form as specified below. If you fail to submit a timely, properly addressed, and completed Claim Form with the required documentation, your claim may be rejected and you may be precluded from receiving any distribution from the Net Settlement Fund.
7. Submission of this Claim Form does not guarantee that you will share in the proceeds of the Settlement. The distribution of the Net Settlement Fund will be governed by the Plan of Allocation set forth in the Settlement Notice, if it is approved by the Court, or by such other plan of allocation approved by the Court.
8. Use the Schedules of Transactions in Step 4 of this Claim Form to supply all required details of your transaction(s) (including free transfers) in and holdings of the applicable Braxia Stock. On the Schedules of Transactions, please provide all of the requested information with respect to your holdings, purchases, acquisitions and sales of the applicable Braxia Stock, whether such transactions resulted in a profit or a loss. Failure to report all transaction and holding information during the requested time periods may result in the rejection of your claim.
9. Please note: Only Braxia Stock purchased/acquired during the Settlement Class Period (i.e., from March 27, 2020 and February 17, 2021, inclusive) are eligible under the Settlement. However, because the PSLRA provides for a “90-day look-back period” (described in the Plan of Allocation set forth in the Settlement Notice), you must also provide documentation related to your purchases and sales of Braxia Stock during the period from February 18, 2021, through and including May 18, 2021 (i.e., the 90-day look-back period) in order for the Claims Administrator to calculate your Recognized Loss Amount under the Plan of Allocation and process your claim.
10. You are required to submit genuine and sufficient documentation for all of your transactions and holdings of the applicable Braxia Stock set forth in the Schedules of Transactions in Part III of this Claim Form. Documentation may consist of copies of brokerage confirmation slips or monthly brokerage account statements, or an authorized statement from your broker containing the transactional and holding information found in a broker confirmation slip or account statement. The Parties and the Claims Administrator do not independently have information about your investments in Braxia Stock. IF SUCH DOCUMENTS ARE NOT IN YOUR POSSESSION, PLEASE OBTAIN COPIES OR EQUIVALENT CONTEMPORANEOUS DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR BROKER. FAILURE TO SUPPLY THIS DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN THE REJECTION OF YOUR CLAIM. DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please keep a copy of all documents that you send to the Claims Administrator. Also, please do not highlight any portion of the Claim Form or any supporting documents.
11. Separate Claim Forms should be submitted for each separate legal entity (e.g., a claim from joint owners should not include separate transactions through an account that is in the name of just one of the joint owners, and an individual should not combine his or her IRA transactions with transactions made through an account in the individual’s name). Conversely, a single Claim Form should be submitted on behalf of one legal entity including all transactions made by that entity on one Claim Form, no matter how many separate accounts that entity has (e.g., a corporation with multiple brokerage accounts should include all transactions made in all accounts on one Claim Form).
12. All joint beneficial owners must sign this Claim Form. If you purchased or otherwise acquired Braxia Stock on the OTC Market during the Settlement Class Period and held the securities in your name, you are the beneficial owner as well as the record owner and you must sign this Claim Form to participate in the Settlement. If, however, you purchased or otherwise acquired Braxia Stock on the OTC Market during the Settlement Class Period and the securities were registered in the name of a third party, such as a nominee or brokerage firm, you are the beneficial owner of these securities, but the third party is the record owner. The beneficial owner, not the record owner, must sign this Claim Form.
13. Agents, executors, administrators, guardians, and trustees must complete and sign the Claim Form on behalf of persons represented by them, and they must:
(a) expressly state the capacity in which they are acting;
(b) identify the name, account number, Social Security Number (or taxpayer identification number), address and telephone number of the beneficial owner of (or other person or entity on whose behalf they are acting with respect to) the Braxia Stock; and
(c) furnish herewith evidence of their authority to bind to the Claim Form the person or entity on whose behalf they are acting. (Authority to complete and sign a Claim Form cannot be established by stockbrokers demonstrating only that they have discretionary authority to trade stock in another person’s accounts.)
14. By submitting a signed Claim Form, you will be swearing that you:
(a) own(ed) the Braxia Stock you have listed in the Claim Form; or
(b) are expressly authorized to act on behalf of the owner thereof.
15. By submitting a signed Claim Form, you will be swearing to the truth of the statements contained therein and the genuineness of the documents attached thereto, subject to penalties of perjury under the laws of the United States of America. The making of false statements, or the submission of forged or fraudulent documentation, will result in the rejection of your claim and may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution.
16. If the Court approves the Settlement, payments to eligible Authorized Claimants pursuant to the Plan of Allocation (or such other plan of allocation as the Court approves) will be made after the completion of all claims processing. This could take substantial time. Please be patient.
17. PLEASE NOTE: As set forth in the Plan of Allocation, each Authorized Claimant shall receive his, her or its pro rata share of the Net Settlement Fund. If the prorated payment to any Authorized Claimant, however, calculates to less than $10.00, it will not be included in the calculation and no distribution will be made to that Authorized Claimant.
18. If you have questions concerning the Claim Form, or need additional copies of the Claim Form or the Notice, you may contact the Claims Administrator, c/o Strategic Claims Services, P.O. Box 230, 600 N. Jackson St., Suite 205, Media, PA 19063 or by email at email@example.com or by toll-free phone at (866) 274-4004 or you may download the documents from the Settlement website, www.strategicclaims.net/Braxia/.
19. NOTICE TO INSTITUTIONAL FILERS: Representatives with authority to file on behalf of (a) accounts of multiple Settlement Class Members and/or (b) institutional accounts with large numbers of transactions (“Representative Filers”) must submit information regarding their transactions in an electronic spreadsheet format. If you are a Representative Filer, you must contact Claims Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at www.strategicclaims.net to obtain the required file layout. Claims that are not submitted in electronic spreadsheet format and in accordance with Claims Administrator’s instructions may be subject to rejection. All Representative Filers MUST also submit a manually signed Claim Form, as well as proof of authority to file (see General Instructions, Item 13.c.), along with the electronic spreadsheet format. No claims submitted in electronic spreadsheet format will be considered to have been properly submitted unless the Claims Administrator issues a written acknowledgment of receipt and acceptance of electronically submitted data to the Claimant .
20. NOTICE REGARDING ONLINE FILING: Claimants who are not Representative Filers may submit their claims online using the electronic version of the Claim Form hosted at www.strategicclaims.net/Braxia/. If you are not acting as a Representative Filer, you do not need to contact the Claims Administrator prior to filing; you will receive an automated e-mail confirming receipt once your Claim Form has been submitted. If you are unsure if you should submit your claim as a Representative Filer, please contact the Claims Administrator at email@example.com or (866) 274-4004. If you are not a Representative Filer, but your claim contains a large number of transactions, the Claims Administrator may request that you also submit an electronic spreadsheet showing your transactions to accompany your Claim Form.